I hope you have been having an amazing month so far! I can’t believe that Saturday is officially March! Ny birthday month I must add.
The reason my re-design is taking a bit longer is because I have been getting ready for a new job. In fact I started my new job today. It is full time and in LA so it was definitely a shocker to wake up at 5:30 this morning. While the difference is going to take a little time to get used to, I an hoping to do the finishing touches on the design by this weekend and get back to blogging!
No guarantees, but wish me luck!
I am working on getting Peace Love Sequins ready with a nice new layout! So please excuse any loose ends while I am working on getting it just right.
There are some older posts for your enjoyment, with new posts coming this weeks. *fingers crosses*
I thought it is time to get a little more personal on this blog. While I love posting and sharing fashion trends and outfits, one of my favorite parts of reading blogs is getting to know the blogger herself! So I plan on sharing some more personal touches on this blog.
1. I absolutely love Disneyland. I have had a pass ever since Freshman or Sophomore year in High School so that is over 10 years now! I had one even when I lived in Denver because I went so much when I would come home and visit.
2. My mom used to work for Disney and I loved going to Take Your Child to Work Day. I went while they were working on California Adventure and I am sure I have some old plans somewhere. I was on Grizzly Rapids while it was still a huge pile of dirt and I was one of the first kids of Rocket Rods (no longer open at Disneyland) before it was even open to the public!
3. My favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid. I was Ariel for Halloween a couple years when I was younger. And I would watch the movie on repeat when it came out on VHS.
4. My favorite ride at Disneyland would have to be Thunder Mountain. Which makes me sad because it is currently closed for renovations for a few months. So while I am at Disneyland today I won’t be able to go on it.
5. I have been to Disney World three times. Once freshman year in high school for dance team, once for my high school graduation gift and once this past May. I love it because it has more parks (I love eating at Epcot) but I think my heart still belongs to Disneyland.
Looks like I decided to stick to a Disney theme. Next time I will branch out and share more random facts!
What is one random fact about you?