This post contains affiliate links. Clicking on or making a purchase through the links in this post may result in commission.
I have a weakness for Sephora. I browse the store every single time I am at the mall. It is a bit weird since I am not a huge makeup person. In fact most days I venture out into the world sans makeup. I do wear it on special occasions, or when I have plenty of time to get ready. While I am not a huge makeup person, I do love skin care and bath and body products. So I thought I would share my beauty wish list with you today. Maybe it will give you some ideas for Christmas presents!
1. Josie Maran Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub: My skin gets really dry during the winter months, and since it is finally starting to cool down I can feel the difference in my skin already. This hydrating exfoliating scrub got great reviews and over 2000 loves on the Sephora website. This is a product I would love to try.
2. iluminage Touch Permanent Hair Reduction: If I had about $450 just lying around I would definitely try this product. It was the top reviewed permanent hair reduction system on the site and it is current out of stock. Must be a popular product!
3. Donna Karan Liquid Cashmere Body Lotion: I have only tried one Donna Karan product, but I loved it. I have no doubt that I would love this lotion too. With notes of jasmine and a dense texture, this body lotion sounds luxurious.
4. Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Honey Bath: I am a person who would take a bubble bath every single day if I had the time. I can spend a good hour just relaxing and reading in a nice warm bath. This foaming, honey-scented moisture bath comes with a cute honey wand.
5. L’Occitane Hand Cream Delights: I love trying new products, so this limited edition set of four hand creams would be a great gift. It comes with Shea Butter, Delightful Rose, Almond Delicious Hands and Cherry Blossom.
6. Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve: While I am not a big makeup person, I do love lip balm. This multipurpose lip balm is described as a cult favorite and has a 4.7/5 star review from over 4,000 reviews! I can’t believe I have not tried this yet.
7. Caudalie Foot Beauty Cream: Dry, rough feet run in my family. I have to pay extra attention to my feet, and winter months are definitely the worst! This moisturizing foot cream is formulated without parabens, sulfates or phthalates and is just $15.
8. Sephora Collection Stand Up and Shine Prestige Easel Brush Set: I am in need of new makeup brushes. I only have cheap ones since I don’t wear makeup everyday. I do want to start wearing makeup a bit more often and I want good brushes.
9. Giorgio Armani Luminessence CC Color Control Bright Moisturizer SPF 35: One face product I wear everyday is moisturizer. I am searching for a lightweight, color-correcting CC cream with sunscreen. This got great reviews and a bunch of loves on the Sephora website.
10. Urban Decay Naked3: I have read so many great reviews from fellow bloggers about the Urban Decay eye shadow palettes. This one features rose-hued neutrals which are my go to colors when I do wear eye shadow.
What is on your beauty wish list?