A few days ago I did a recap on my goals for 2015. Today I am going to talk about my 2016 goals and all that I plan on accomplishing this year. I am using my Whitney English Day Designer as a guide again this year. I love that it includes planning worksheets so I can have my goals with me all the time.
- Live a healthier lifestyle – This was on my list last year and I made progress but did not fully achieve it. So this year I want to eat less junk food and drink less soda; make drinking 64oz of water daily a habit; eat out less and cook more; and create a habit of working out three times a week. I need to be proactive since I have a desk job.
- Move out – This will be the year I finally have a place of my own. I am so grateful that I have been able to stay with family this long but I desperately need my own place. Still waiting for the right time.
- Take more pictures with my boyfriend – I am awful at taking pictures. I need to get better because I would love to have more pictures of me and my boyfriend, especially for when we move out! I got a new frame for Christmas that holds four pictures and I need some to fill it up!
- Become Google Analytics Certified – I just became Google AdWords Certified but want to get certified for analytics as well. Luckily, Google provides great, free training! I plan on getting this done by the end of January.
- Become OMCP certified – I really want to become an Online Marketing Certified Professional. Unfortunately, my coursework has expired. I needed to take the test within six months of finishing my classes and it has now passed. So I will either have to take another class (which means more money in additional to the $400 test) or decide that this is not necessary. I put this on my list because I’m not ready to let this goal go though.
- Complete my Skillcrush Freelance WordPress Developer Blueprint – I have about eight weeks left in the blueprint. I have to catch up on work this weekend, but I am really enjoying it so far. Really excited for the WordPress Apprenticeship where they help me land and work through my first paying client!
- Pay off credit cards – I started a series called Debt Free by Thirty, where I plan on paying off all my debt by the time I am 30 (which is in a little more than two years). While this is not my largest chunk of debt, it is pretty hefty and I want to pay it off this year. It is a pretty ambitious goal considering I also want to move out this year!
- Pay down my student loans by 30 percent – In addition to paying off my credit cards, I would love to cut down my student loan debt. I know I am being overly ambitious but there is no harm in dreaming big and working hard to try and accomplish the goal.
- Be financially stable – Paying down my debt would help lead me in the right direction to become financially stable. I also need to start an emergency fund. Both would help me feel more secure.
- Earn a raise at work – This one is pretty self explanatory and would help me achieve my financial goals.
- Grow Peace Love Sequins – I want to continue growing my blog, I will be sharing my 2016 blogging goals later this week. It is a great way to showcase my digital marketing skills as well as my web design and development ones. It is an online portfolio in a sense.
- Relaunch Blog Me Lovely – This blog is very close to my heart. I love teaching and helping other bloggers. I think it would be more beneficial to have two separate blogs. I have been working on a blogging business plan and can’t wait for when it is ready to relaunch.
- Create a supplementary income online – This would help me accomplish my financial goals as well. I plan to grow my Chloe + Isabel business online and would love to start a freelance WordPress developer business and put my Skillcrush blueprint to work!
What are your 2016 goals?