I am a huge Disney fan and The Little Mermaid is my favorite princess. I am so excited to go to Disney’s The Little Mermaid in Concert next weekend at The Hollywood Bowl. In anticipation for the event, I have scoured the internet for 31 of the best gifts for Little Mermaid fans – everything from retailers to handmade sellers on Etsy.
I have broken the guide into two sections: Clothing & Jewelry and Home & Fun Items. There is sure to be something for the Little Mermaid fan in your life!
Clothing and Jewelry
- Ariel Heathered Tee – This casual tee states “Wet hair, don’t care!” so fitting for any mermaid.
- Disney The Little Mermaid Ariel & Ursula Hair Bow 2 Pack – Double the fun with this gift. Depending on your mood, you can channel a mermaid or a sea witch. It’s up to you.
- Ariel Ear Hat – A classic Disney mouse ear hat adorned with screen art mermaid scales and faux pearls. I remember when all you could get were the classic Mickey ones!
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid Ariel Sterling Silver Stud Earrings – These studs give you a subtle way to show your love of The Little Mermaid.
- Enamel Shell Bangle Bracelet in Sterling Silver Plating and Stainless Steel – So this doesn’t scream The Little Mermaid, but it is a subtle way to incorporate mermaid style into your everyday look!
- Ariel Women’s Crystal Watch – Be reminded of your favorite movie every time you look at the time! This beautiful white dial, crystal accented watch is a must!
- Go On and Kiss The Girl Hobo Bag – This bag is perfect to hold your everyday essentials in style.
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid Sterling Silver Ariel Pendant Necklace – A perfect pair to the sterling silver stud earrings above!
- Disney The Little Mermaid Cuff Bracelet Set – You might not be able to tell, but these brushed silver and gold tone metal bracelets are engraved with designs that read “Dream the impossible” and “The girl who has everything”.” Super cute!
- I’m a Mermaid Pajama Short Set – I know what I am wearing to my next slumber party! This cami and short set is the perfect way to show off your love for Ariel while still looking like a grown up!
- Ariel Crest Pin – I am loving this watercolor style image of Ariel. I am not a big pin wearer, but this is sure to grab people’s attention when walking through a Disney park! They also look great on display!
- Women’s Assorted Little Mermaid No Show 6-Pack Socks – These socks are super cute and show off most of your favorite characters from the movie! Perfect to wear while lounging around.
- Ariel Mickey Ears – I have to give a shout out to Shawn from SimplyDarlingUS for making these incredible Mickey ears! While the collection at the parks has grown, sometimes you just need to find a super talented ear maker to find the ears of your dreams!
- The Little Mermaid Cosplay Hair Bow – Is a dinglehopper your thing? Then this bow is for you! This super tiny dinglehopper is just adorable!
- Long Sleeve Little Mermaid Sweatshirt – I love this laid back sweatshirt. It is perfect to lounge around in or even wear out, especially to the parks!
Home and Fun Items
- Ariel and Eric Watercolor Print – This beautiful print comes from Shrija and Priyanka of artRuss. So beautiful, I could picture this hanging at my house!
- Ariel “Dreaming Under the Sea” Figure by Jim Shore – This is a piece I own! I love it and can’t wait to display it.
- Scuttle Small Tsum Tsum – First off Tsum Tsums are the cutest things I have ever seen. So when I came across this Scuttle one, I knew I had to have it!
- Ariel with Flounder and Sebastian Watercolor Art Print – This beautiful print was created by Milla from CocoMilla. It would be amazing for a nursery or kids room (or even an office)!
- Ariel Watercolor Tea Mug – This beautiful mug comes from Shrija and Priyanka of artRuss. This would be the perfect mug to drink my tea at the office. A little Disney to brighten up my day.
- “Have you even seen anything so wonderful in your entire life?” Clock – This clock was created by Sol of SolPixieDust. It is the perfect shape for those awkward sized walls typically found in entry ways and kitchens!
- Watercolor Ariel Silhouette Mug – This ceramic mug features fun and bright colors. It was designed by Svetla Tancheva of ArtsPrint.
- The Little Mermaid Thomas Kinkade 750-Piece Puzzle – I own this puzzle and can’t wait to put it together. The design is absolutely stunning.
- Ariel Mixed Media Art Decorative Clock – This clock is amazing with its design. It is so unique and would make a great addition to any home. It was designed by the talented Lauren of ArtPopTart.
- King Triton Key Chain – Key chains are a great way to add your personality. I always have at least one Disney related key chain on me at all times. This would make a wonderful addition! Made by Sandy of Blissful Perfections.
- Ariel Silhouette Wall Clock – This silhouette clock is perfect for any Little Mermaid lover. You sure won’t see something like this in a retail store! This clock was also created by Sol of SolPixieDust.
- Ariel iPhone 6 Case – This was my phone cover until I got an iPhone 6 Plus. I loved it and received so many compliments.
- The Little Mermaid Scales Backpack – Go to school (or walk around a Disney park) in style with this backpack!
- Ariel Mug – This collection of mugs from Disney is one of my favorites. It is a must for any Little Mermaid fan.
- Plush Cuddle Pillow – Flounder – You can never have to many stuffed animals. Perfect for kids or even the adult who is a child at heart.
- Ariel “Fathoms Below” Giclée by John Rowe – So when I become rich and dropping almost $1,000 isn’t a big deal, this is so going to be in my house. I had to include a major wish list item!
I hope you enjoyed this round up and found some amazing pieces that would make any Little Mermaid fan jump for joy. If you liked this gift guide and want to see more Disney guides like this, let me know in the comments which movie/character you would like to see next!