The weather has been weird here lately. One day it is gloomy and rainy and the next it is warm and sunny. I know that many places are still experiencing rain and snow so I thought it would be fun to put together a rainy day wish list.
I have round up some items I would love to have to enjoy on a rainy day at home – a mix of clothing, beauty and home. Oh and a hint of mermaid!
- Mermaids: The Myths, Legends & Lore – I love the look of this, it would make a perfect coffee table book. I have a thing for mermaids. In fact, my favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid and has been since it came out. I would watch it on loop when I was little!
- Hunter Original Chelsea Patent Rain Boot – I love the regular Hunter Boots but I think this rain boots add some style to skinny jeans. No reason you can’t be stylish on a rainy day.
- Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil – Perfect to enjoy a nice hot bath while reading the mermaid book.
- Undersea Candle – Beautiful color candle with a blend of watery rose, jasmine and light musk.
- Sea for Two Tea Infuser – I love tea. Jasmine green tea is my favorite. I actually have used one of these before and love it. I can’t find it so I am in need of a new one.
- Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub – While taking a hot bath, use this body scrub to get rid of dead skin. Pamper yourself. You deserve it.
- Bluemarine Floral Print Scarf – Beautiful scarf to add a pop of color and femininity to the gloomy day.
- Whisper Cotton Long-Sleeve Crewneck Tee in Colorblock – A comfortable tee for lounging around.
- Plaid Fold Over Sweatpant – Pair this with the long sleeve tee and lounge on the couch with a cup of tea. That is what I call a perfect day.
I love rainy days when you get to stay in and keep all warm and cozy. So much better if you don’t have work that day. I always wish I was home on rainy days.
How do you like to spend rainy days?