I have been drawn to gold lately, I even did a post on gold boots recently. I’ve realized that I have been searching for gold not only in shoes and jewelry but also in stationary and home decor. A subtle way to add a pop of gold is through lighting. I have picked out 16 gold lighting options ranging from affordable to only in my dreams (or if I was one of the Powerball winners).
My Gold Lighting Picks
- Ebb & Flow Lute Pendant Lamp – Made of mouth blown glass with a European standard fitting and silver colored cord. This would be amazing in so many ways. I could picture a cluster of them above a dining room table.
- Kin Tea Light Set – Includes five polished brass votives in various shapes and sizes. These would look amazing on a coffee or dining room table.
- Campanology Pendant – A piece from one of my favorite stores, Anthropologie. It is a bell-shaped pendant with a wooden fixture that has ancient city vibes.
- Exa Table Lamp – A mix of polish brass and alabaster. If you are like me, then you have no idea what alabaster is – so I looked it up! It is a mineral, actually two distinct minerals used as a single material. It is know for its patterns of swirling bands of cream and brown. It looks beautiful in this lamp.
- Trumpet Suspension Lamp – I love this one, especially how the gold is in the center! It is made of blown glass with a metallic finish on porcelain.
- Eyeball Sconce – This is an Urban Outfitters exclusive. It is a mid-century modern-inspired wall sconce that also comes in silver and brass, though the gold is my favorite.
- Half Gold Light Bulb – A mirrored surface creates a soft, romantic glow according to the Anthropologie website. This is so beautiful that it would be a shame to hide under a lamp shade.
- IC T1 Table Lamp – This is an extremely minimalist design. Simple, but beautiful.
- Faceted Pastel Table Lamp – This lamp is available in a range of pastel colors, but the gold really pops.
- Open Caged Metal Table Lamp – This is my favorite one in the round up. It has a geometric hourglass silhouette that would make a statement on any table or desk.
- Pacific Coast Ripley Table Lamp – Another one of my favorites on the list. This too has a geometric base with a worn brass color.
- Battery Table Lamp – Don’t let the word battery in the name make you think it is cheap. This lamp is battery operated and still costs almost $300, but it comes with a rechargeable battery with up to 8 hours of battery life.
- Uttermost Rhombus Geometric Table Lamp – I guess gold isn’t the only thing I am attracted to lately, geometric shapes are another!
- StyleCraft Transitional Metal Table Lamp – The metal base has a stunning vintage gold color.
- Perch Table Lamp – With its petite silhouette, it would make a perfect bedside table lamp.
- Wildwood Brass Column Table Lamp – This art deco-inspired brass column table lamp is a vintage piece with only one left on One Kings Lane. If I had a place to put this, I would snatch it right up.
Which gold lighting option is your favorite?