Did you hear? Anthropologie has opened up The Ultimate Anthropologie Experience at Fashion Island in Newport Beach! I am so stoked! It features 12 full-scale living, dining and bedrooms; limited-edition capsules, exclusives and more in apparel; handmade pieces, plus designs from California’s very own; and so much more! So to celebrate, here are eight little white dresses for you to stun in all summer long!
It seems that the little white dress has been a staple for summer wardrobes for a couple seasons now. I love them. I own one and I wear it over and over and over again once the weather gets warm. I love paring it with a denim vest and booties! Here are my eight picks from Anthropologie!
- Canterbury Dress by Maeve – A high-low hem, cotton button placket dress that comes in both regular and petite fit!
- Collared Lace Tunic – This online exclusive is so feminine with a chic chambray collar.
- Quinn Eyelet Dress by Velvet by Graham and Spencer – The eyelet pattern is a nice touch in this simple, little white dress.
- Dropwaist Shirtdress by English Factory – You can never have enough shirtdresses! Such an easy way to be comfy and stylish everyday.
- Broderie Swing Dress by Isabella Sinclair – The embroidered lace detail at the hem adds a feminine touch to this swing silhouette. This dress comes in both regular and petite fits!
- Juliet Eyelet Dress by Floreat – This fit-and-flare silhouette has a beautiful button back.
- Prism Lace Dress by Donna Morgan – This sleeveless, back zip dress is the perfect everyday summer dress.
- Navarre Lace-Up Dress by Cloth & Stone – Relax in this easy tunic silhouette dress with pullover styling and stand out lace-up front detail.
Which little white dress is your style?