I was so pumped at the end of April, beginning of May when I shared my April Traffic Report. I had started using Asana while reading The 30 Day Push and I was really on a roll. Then I traveled for work. To be honest, the traveling really wore me out. I tried to get blog work done for both Peace Love Sequins and Blog Me Lovely but I was super drained. I ended up binge watching Grey’s Anatomy. I know super productive. I did manage to get half way through You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life. It is so inspiring. I have been reading and listening to so many things regarding mindset and manifestation. So when I spent the whole weekend sleeping and binge watching Grey’s it really made me feel down and bad about myself. I know what I what, and that is it be a full time blogger/web designer. I want to work for myself. I know I can do it but what really needs to change is my mindset.
So I have decided to start my day by writing out and reading these 10 daily affirmations.
- I am unique and love myself deeply and completely.
- Self confidence is what I thrive on. Nothing is impossible and life is great.
- I will not care what other people think.
- I am positive and optimistic. I believe things will always work out for the best.
- There are no such things as problems, only opportunities.
- I believe in myself. I am capable of achieving my goal.
- I am focused and persistent. I will never quit.
- I can’t do everything today, but I can take one small step.
- It’s my life, it’s now or never.
- Money flows freely and abundantly into my life.
Do you have any daily affirmations?