Turquoise jewelry is quite common nowadays, but it is also commonly mislabeled as it refers to both a color and a semi-precious stone. It can sometimes be difficult to know if you are buying real turquoise. There was a spread in Elle Magazine that showed some gorgeous turquoise pieces to choose from, but unfortunately the lowest price shown was $425 and that was for a pair of earrings! So I decided to do a round up of pieces that feature semi-precious turquoise stone and each piece is $100 or less!
Turquoise Accessories for $100 or Less
- Turquoise Convertible Necklace ($98) – This convertible necklace features magnetic twist-lock closures that let you wear the piece as a bracelet, a short necklace or a long necklace. This piece is so versatile!
- Turquoise Stud Earrings ($26) – These are the perfect everyday stud. They provide a perfect pop of color to any outfit.
- Medina Turquoise Stud Earrings ($26) – These are everyday studs with a little edge. The clear crystal pavé in the center make them ultra-chic and feminine.
- Minaret Faceted Turquoise Ring ($38) – This semi-precious stone is set against worn 12k gold plating and comes is sizes 6, 7 and 8.
- Minaret Turquoise Teardrop Earrings ($34) – These oversized faceted teardrops framed in smooth bezels are a must-have staple for your wardrobe. They go great with the above ring!
- Medina Turquoise Stackable Rings ($38) – This stackable set of two rings features ultra-chic semi-precious turquoise accented by crystal pavé hexagon bands. They add the perfect amount of edge and sparkle!
- Mo’orea Turquoise Necklace ($98) – I am so in love with this necklace. The combination of semi-precious turquoise, pacific opal and aqua resin, combine in geometric shapes and angles to create a modern on trend vibe.
Do you own turquoise jewelry? Which piece is your favorite?
I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.