Winter can be really rough on your skin. I know mine can get extremely dry! So how do I handle the weather change?
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Foam Wash – I have oily skin, even in the winter, so this is a great face wash that will clean your skin without over drying it. This product is great for sensitive skin and is unscented. It was recommended by my dermatologist.
- CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM SPF 30 – I love this face lotion. It moisturizes without making my face oily. It is also non-comedogenic and non-irritating. It is great because it has SPF in it. It was recommended by my dermatologist also!
- Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm – This is such a great eye cream. It is light and I use it day and night. It hydrates and relaxes tired eyes. It has a nice cooling effect.
- Kind To Eyes Revitalizing Eye Roll-On – This helps wake up my tired eyes. It feels nice and cool and it is so easy to apply.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm – You absolutely need chapstick in this cold weather. This is one of my favorites. I always buy it in a two pack since I tend to lose them quite often!
- Estee Lauder Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser – While my face gets pretty oily, it also gets dry in certain areas. I seriously have weird skin. But because it does get dry in certain areas I use this face wash at night. It is great for dry skin.
- Vanicream Lite Lotion – My dermatologist recommended this lotion for nighttime use.It is moisturizing but non-pore-clogging. It is actually a face, body, and hand lotion.
- Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm – I use this at night as well as in the morning.
- Kind To Eyes Revitalizing Eye Roll-On – While this is to help revitalize your eyes, I also use it in the evening. I love the way it makes my eyes feel and since I am usually running on little sleep I figure there is no harm using it twice!
- Clean & Clear PERSA-GEL 10 Maximum Strength – Sadly I still break out. So at night I use a benzoyl peroxide as spot treatment. This is also needed since none of my face washes or face lotions have acne medication in them. I also use Retin A but that is a prescription.
1. Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash – This is by far the BEST body wash I have ever used! It feels so creamy and makes a quick lather. It leaves your skin feeling amazing!
2. DAY – Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 15 – Great lotion. It is unscented so it is great if you wear perfume and it has SPF all in one step!
2. NIGHT – St. Ives Body Lotion Naturally Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter – Great for dry skin. It is nourishing and helps stop the itch of dry skin!
3. Curel Targeted Therapy Hand & Cuticle Therapy Cream for Dry Chapped Hands – You can’t forget your hands! This is a great hand lotion!