This season designers are making denim anything but ordinary. Fringe, lace and patchwork are being incorporated to create this seasons hottest looks. Denim is no longer considered just for weekend wear. It can be dressed down for casual or up for a sexy night out. Browse through the looks below for some inspiration on how you can incorporate patchwork denim into your look.
1. Junya Watanabe Patchwork Denim Jeans from Far Fetch *
2. BlankNYC Patchwork Skinny from Revolve Clothing *
3. Fade to Blue Tri-Color Patchwork Slim-Fit Jeans, Medium Blue from Neiman Marcus Last Call *
4. Patchwork Skinny Jean from American Eagle *
5. Tripp NYC The Ripped and Confused Jean from Karmaloop *
6. Alexander McQueen Patchwork Denim Pant from Far Fetch *
7. Current/Elliott Stiletto Patchwork Jeans, Blue from Neiman Marcus Last Call *
8. Victoria Beckham Denim Super Skinny Patchwork Jeans from My Theresa
9. Patchwork Roll-Up Skinny Jean from Charlotte Russe *
How do you feel about the patchwork denim trend? I own one pair, and I plan on wearing them a lot this season and buying a few more pairs!